Friday, March 30, 2018

Using a premade embellishment

If you looook down, I made a bunch of premade embellishments
sort of like tags only not...and wouldyoubelieve
I forgot to do a post about them???
Geez, I need to hand in my blog badge LOL.
 This page came together without a photo in mind
and it rolled into a very girlie page.
 Isn't that "tag" neat.
Has all the colors in it and so glad
I got it on a page really. I do believe I have one
more to go.
 Anyway digging back into my "wayback box" I
found this photo of me back in the day.
Like way back in the day. 😐
Of course no date, but from the hair, the clothes
this is about 1974 or thereabout.
In my early 20's.
Oh if I only knew then what I know now.

And I did it again.
No title.
Sigh.

Studio Calico. (March kit)

4 comments:

Holli said...

Love the LO and photo!!! Great job!

Connie Mercer said...

**love*** Great idea. Super page :)

D's Paper Studio said...

Great use of the "premades." I love the layers and the photo in black and white is great.

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely layout. Creative Blesings, Tracy x