Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Challenges are up at Moments....

The Heritage challenge for this month is to compare
yourself to an ancestor.
This is a photo of my grandfather, that I thought was me.
I was about 7-8 when I had this conversation
with my grandmother.
journaling: I always thought this was a picture of me. And if you saw pictures of me at that age, you'd have thought so too. This pic was hanging in my gram's attic and I would just insist. Nope she said, its grandpop. That's how little boys looked back then. I don't know gram. Look at that hair. Are you sure its not me?

5 comments:

sue said...

LOL how cute is that, I bet you cherish that picture now.

angie gutshall said...

Love the layout and love the teared paper!

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - cutest EVER!!! Love the layout - love the story!

Sandie said...

LOL That's funny. Have one of those pics myself.

Connie Mercer said...

Love that pic~you did a super job on the LO!!!!