Monday, April 19, 2010

Girl's day in......

Going w/an Italian bistro look. snort. Some beautiful roses. We had a wonderful time. We started eating at about 1:15 p.m. and didn't stop until about 8:30 p.m. when we had desert. We so didn't let the rainy, damp day discourage us. Roasted garlic bread w/parmegian-reggiano cheese (broiled) topped w/brouschette. Salad of course. Baked ziti. YUM!!! Dessert was fresh strawberries and whipped cream. I needed this day because earlier I received news that my sweet sweet beloved SIL Terry passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and hopefully I can be w/them to celebrate her life. Which was why the heavens weeped.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Sounds like a good time. Sorry about your SIL. :(

Renee Lamb said...

Glad you had a good time but I am sooooooooo sorry to hear about your SIL. My thoughts and prayers are with you all! ♥♥