Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I KICKED another 2 OUNCES.


woo hooo!!!!! So now I'm back to where I was a couple of weeks ago. BUT I proved I could lose while traveling. Totally rockin!!!! So back in the swing of things I've been riding my bike around town and met this turtle along the way. Startled him right into his shell. I guess he figured I could be trusted as he popped back out again. He was busy and on a mission so I didn't hang out too long. Anyway my ride was totally ambitious today and rode to the BANK. Its about 10 miles one way and it was HOT and HUMID. Jumped into the pool when I got home. There was no sliding in and getting used to the water. If felt sooooooooooooooooooo good. Sigh.

2 comments:

nfaband said...

What a cute little guy to run across on your travels ... he looks like a desert turtle. Keep up the good work biking ... you truly are inspiring me, now I just need a bike.

Renee Lamb said...

awww. I love turtles and yeah you for losing those ounces! it's a feat to lose while away so rejoice on the loss! wahoo!