Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Use your scraps in a homemade album

I don't know about you BUT I tend to collect ALOT
of scraps in different sizes, shapes and colors.
My scrap storage overfloweth and my drawer won't
close and I need my drawer to close.
So....
I happen to keep chipboard on hand because its
really handy to have around.
Also its handy to have paint, inks and oxides and
stamps and stencils, oh my.
You can make covers for your own album - mine 9.5x9
because I wanted to use all sizes of papers.
Alot of mix and matching going on.
I picked out a bunch and punched holes and I also
keep rings on hand because ya never know...

I didn't worry about colors or shapes or sizes (well
excecpt for papers that are really small) 
and just put them in.
I know it's wild but because of the rings you
aren't married to them.
And you can rearrange also. 

This is back appears to be the same as the front.
And they came out awesome.
Can't wait to dive in.

 

1 comment: