Sunday, November 12, 2023

Using themed papers where the theme is iffy

Of course there's a rather long involved story when I created these 2 pages. ðŸ¤£The picture of Ash alone was supposed to go on the the first page. Well. I used the Playful Pets 6x6 pad that I mistakenly purchased because I liked the colors and didn't look closely - as I have no pets. However, I've been sneaking it in w/o pets lately. Which brings me to the 2 different pages. 

I was going to put Ash alone on the PET paper but I felt that people would think I was inferring he was a dog. My pal Holli Dagg-Hicks helped me out indicating it probably wasn't a good idea, sooooo I replaced the photos with a dog in the picture and used UP some really old Authentic and oddly its a beah theme. Surprised me too but I love how they turned out.


 

No comments: