Monday, November 20, 2023

A couple page in my TN and its ALMOST completed. Have a bit of Halloween going on and Antelope running. We almost had a run-in with antelope on one of the 4 lane highways in the western states. They're a squirrelly bunch- ran right in front of us, twitched about, and STOPPED and we totally DID NOT HIT THEM by the grace of God. Seriously. We were in suspended animantion (only way I can explain it) while the antelope hung out on our right front end on our RV while traffic blew around us. AND WE DID NOT HIT THEM. I would've went through our front window and others on the highway would've not ended well. So blessed.

Some TH going on and I finally used some washi.
I see everyone ELSE using washi and it totally rocks.
I try it.
And in my mind - a total disaster LOL.
I'm gonna keep practicing.

 

No comments: