Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Using up extra photos


Had a couple of photos laying about that didn't make
the Traveler's Notebook cut.
What to do, what to do.

Well, so glad you asked. 
I have this book - it lays flat with kraft pages in it
and decided it would be good for odds and ends.
Of course, going flat still applies.
Of course, who pays attention to flat.
 As you can see - dimension won.
I love the die cut embellies and they do work with this photo.
As of this post - I have organized all my die cut embellies.
GASP FAINT THUD.
 My big shot resides in a cabinet under the table
and once its out - there's not a lot of room to keep it out.
So once that bad boy is rescued from the cabinet, I try
to die cut everything and then some that I can think of and
using in different colors so that I have them on hand and
not have to drag the big shot out every.single.time.
It works well, except I have a ton of die cuts
that had prior to my superior organizational skills came to fore,
were tossed in a big super satchel, that had to be
searched through to find said embellie.
Also, having all the die cuts tossed in one big box
willy nilly - did NOT keep the embellies pristine.
So....
a quick trip to M's to get a "bead box" and wa-la....
organized die cuts.
Easy to find - easy to use.

I also organized those pesky but amazing wooden embellies
AND
 them other odds and ends that had to be looked
through to find the perfect fit.
Looking at these boxes it appears
 I need to get cranking on the die cuts.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

looks good :)

Holli said...

love love love it!!! and look how organized you got! :)