Saturday, December 7, 2019

Created a new Traveler's Notebook

I love how it turned out.
Used a few of the Tim Holtz stencils -
I especially love the splatter one. Sigh.
 I have a love hate relationship with the arrow stencil
but it totally works here.
This is the front and the back.
 I used Studio Calico paints - the brown #11 and 24 karat LE.
I love that gold paint and I have two of them.
You may want to check out the gold - it is a limited edition.
Above are the inside flaps.
Again with the Tim Holtz. - It just works so well.
I do love the other TN's don't get me wrong 
BUT 
I can't seem to get over the "slim to no" dimension
therefore - the RINGS.

I LOVE THIS BUT....
most of my embellishments are happy, flowery,
blue, pink, orange, etc colors.
Or does it all have to be a matchy matchy.

Decisions Decisions.

I'd love your opinion.

2 comments:

Holli said...

ooooo so rustic! love it!

Holli said...

you know it doesn't have to be matchy matchy in fact i like that look too.. the Hodge podge effect