Sunday, October 20, 2019

Baby Girl Album 6x6 Size

I used the 8x8 Paper Studio Baby Girl paper pad and love how
it turned out. Really Really cute stuff and some
to fussy cut.
 
I enjoy doing staggered pages and all photos can be tucked
in and under. Keeping it simple as it is a gift.
Also trying not to be real bossy - as this can be used anyway
my great niece would like doing it.
Love the thread and doily and a really neat tag
tucked in that can be used for
either photos or journaling.
There is a baby blanket in the works but
it does not match color-wise.
Quite the rebel on this one LOL.
I do want to get some ribbon and tie a bow
on the rings.
Drives me crazy not to have one, however,
in looking at it, it actually doesn't look bad without the bow
and maybe because it won't get in the way when looking through the book.

3 comments:

Holli said...

I absolutely love it! Great color palette!

Susanne said...

That is so adorable. I agree with Holli, what a great and unexpected color combo that works so well.

Connie Mercer said...

just wow!!! so awesome. love the color!!!