Monday, December 9, 2019

Using the envelope as the first page in my new Traveler's Notebook

I love having envelopes scattered throughout my TN.
They come in handy for small photos that
don't need an entire page and also for journaling.
Especially if one is quite windy. LOL.
 In this case since the photos are different,  I plan
to journal about each photo on the side
of the tag facing the photo.
 A two-fer basically.
I have this "thing" in my head about space (we live in our RV)
 which is why
I have switched over to TN's and have become
quite cautious about pages - trying to keep
the books down to a mild roar.
Which totally stifles the creativity.
I need to get over it and just create pages that
matter to me - no matter how stuffed the pages get
 or  how many TN's I need to tell the stories
because where's the fun in only doing the highlights.
Help.

1 comment:

Holli said...

oooo look at you love the charlie brown tree my most favorite!