Tuesday, September 10, 2019

TN - Completed already!

Shocked me too.
For some reason - I thought LAYERS as oppossed to DIMENSION
would make a difference.
 LOL!
And it did in the fun, but not so much how fat 
the book became.
But I love how it turned out.
I found these pages in the book really, really fun to do.

 Mostly because I let myself not worry about
design, embellishments (whether they matched or not)
or if it was cohesive.
 It was a blast and I'm gonna do it again
as soon as I create my next journal.
 I do love the rings - because it appears I canNOT resist
dimension or layers. LOL.
I really would love the use the premade books
but alas, I can't contain myself to keeping it flat.
 Using up so much stash has been fun as well.
Some of these cards I had literally from forever.
I'm okay with using old stuff.
 Because in a 100 years from now no-one will know its
not the latest and greatest.
 This is a mix of a lot of different mfg's.
The mix works well I'm thinking.
 Those envelops - I am totally gonna miss them when they're gone.
 The paper for this is from a 6x6 basic grey pad.
Tea garden.
So this is how fat that bad boy is and would believe
there are only 5 WHITE PAGES in the book?
LOL.
It's all the other layers of patterned paper that make it pudgy.
I'm okay with that.
However, I'm gonna have a lot of books LOL.
Sigh.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love it!!! Your gonna have lots of books for your collection (or your kids). Love how they turn out!!!

Holli said...

i absolutely love this book cant wait to see in person