Thursday, August 29, 2019

TN - Wherever your heart is....

A few more pages in my new TN.
Love how its coming together with layers and journaling.
I do have thoughts written in pages as we roll down the road and
I have decided that some need to be in the TN.
Not necessarily in any order - just how 
the mojo flows and the story I want to tell.

 My pal Holli has sent me some premade tages - and "take note"is
one of them and it ias perfect for this page.
And on the flip side. 
💝
 I am so diggin' the layers and I'm loving that I
finally "broke out" into whimsical and I don't obsess that
maybe that may not be the perfect embellishment.
And I'm okay being out of order with the journaling.
It means that someone has to pay attention when perusing my TN.
 Whimsy is working out mighty fine and this TN
has been the most fun because...
Just because.
Another embellie by my pal Holli - I just added the sunglasses
because it just work with the photo - color wise.
Whimsy.
Does a body good.

3 comments:

Holli said...

ooooo look how those embellies go with your pages love it!

Murphy's Law said...

I know right.

Connie Mercer said...

Very cool~kinda looks like a very cool junk journal ~ love it!!!