Thursday, September 19, 2019

Started a new Travelers Notebook

It's an old Studio Calico and happens to be
perfect because it has fall stuff in it.
And here I am in NJ in the Fall.
Twas meant to be.
Also, I got to use the Tim Holtz SNARKY word
phrases - I love them - you really need
a sense of humor.
 So my challenge is to do this TN withOUT dimension.
 That challenge lasted to page 2. 
LOL.
The banner that hysterically cute monster is holding
has some of that craft dimension stuff (can't think of the name)
behind it so it's not as thick as regular pop dots.
 I have been enjoying doing simple pages
and NOT OVERthinking things.
Snort.
 And okay - page for has a tad dimension but
it's not my fault.
Blaming it on my pal Holli who sent goodies
in a card - all those cute monsters, that girl and a pink
flamingo clip that I forgot to add to the photo.
It's been fun passing things back and forth via snail mail.
It took awhile to get to me so it was a fun surprise.
 I have WAITED a LONG TIME to use
that slice of pizza - also Studio Calico - very old PL card
that I fussy cut out.
Broke out the die cut machine and made a lot of stuff that made it in
these pages, along with stamps and fussy cutting.
It's been fun.
Since space is an issue - when I break out the BigShot
I cut a lot of stuff ahead of time, except alphas,
that I needed because I tossed
out a bunch of thickers I had because
I thought they were too big 😐
so the BigShot came out again as
 the alphas are QK Holiday mini's which
are a fun font.

This is going to be a fun notebook. 
I think I'm getting the hang of it.


1 comment:

Holli said...

love love love love!!!!!