Sunday, September 29, 2019

More entries in my Travelers Notebook

Had so much fun with this.
We were camped in a friend's backyard and
this little groundhog was our neighbor.
Every now and then he'd scamper across the yard
into the woods.
I couldn't resist.
Oh and if you know about the Shadow - you're really old.
My pal Holli stamped and mailed that fun critter. 
LOL



 Had that birthday sentiment for a long time and
kept forgetting to use it.
Well.
Stash Bust.
Loved that we could get together and celebrate
my brother in laws birthday.

 Of course I had to document our trip to Hershey and
chocolate covered bacon.
Yum.
There were 4 slices 4 different ways and each
had an abundant of chocolatey goodness.
And for the TH phrase up there - I actually finally
bought a Tsquare ruler and guess who
STILL had trouble making straight lines. 😐
And some of the leaves are changing.
It's going real slow
and I wanted to get our home in on the
leaf peeping action.
I have had that acorn flair button forEVER.
Finally.

There's a mix of a lot of stuff that of course
I don't have the packaging too.
So you'll have to guess. LOL.

I'm also doing pretty good with the no dimension rule.
More or less.
😉

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

These pages are great!!! You do such a good job with the TN!!!

Holli said...

look at that ground hound so stinkin cute! and who doesn't chocolate especially when its covered in BACON!!!!!!