Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Connor and Me - Good Times

I wanted to make another page to add more
journaling - and this is my "mixed media" album.
Not much mixed media going on but I wanted the space.
I have been switching about albums to do different things.
Different things can probably been done in the TN
but its size can been restrictive.
If one lets it.
However, I have found that I've been way overthinking
AND have not given up my traditional scrapbooking way.
So.....I have retired the TN I have been using
because it's SOOOO fat because I can't
seem to let go of pop dots. LOL.
I looovveee dimension.
And I'm whining about all that again.
I will be creating a new TN because I do love having the rings.
Because I do love dimension.
Used my favorite Studio Calico bags and tucked a tag in there
for the journaling I intend to do.
Using Pink Paislee and Studio Calico 6x6 paper pad
for more layers and colors.

I had to handcut those blue flowers. 
What can I say LOL.

2 comments:

Holli said...

i absolutely love this pic! connor is getting so big i can't believe it!

Connie Mercer said...

awesome pic~glad you used it :).