Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Rearranging things & Scrapping doubles

I had no idea what to title this post.
Well actually I figured it out for this post but going forward because
 now it's an ongoing project.
I decided to change out photos I have sprinkled through
the house of our adventures.
In changing out those photos, there is not a way to 
keep them tucked into the frame when the new pix goes in
so instead of tossing them in a box or out,
I decided to scrap them.
 First up, beautiful pix from Peggy's Cove Nova Scotia
when we were there is 2013.
I was beside myself waiting to get there because
I heard so much about it and
it didn't disappoint.
 Even I, couldn't screw this up. LOL.
Put it on your bucket list.
I did scrap them prior, and they are in the Road trip album
and now they will be in one of my 
regular albums.

Tim Holtz.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

beautiful :)

D's Paper Studio said...

Wonderful. The colors and design fit the photos.