Friday, October 6, 2017

Rearranging things - 8x10 on 12x12


Just to make it fun!
Anyway, another funny story here (not).
I printed ALL THESE photos in order to change out
pictures hanging around the house.
Well.
After I got all done, the photos came out of my printer
PURPLE.
And after troubleshooting from stem to stern
it was decided that I needed a new printer.
😐
 So  my awesome DH who is the tech genius of the family
decided that a Canon Pixma Pro-100 was the way to go.
So I reprinted all the purple pictures and hung them up, but
I just couldn't bring myself to toss the photos out even though
they have a purple cast to them so I decided to 
scrap them, pointing out to future generations that YES, I know
they're purple.
And that bird cleverly covers a rip in the photo when removing
it from the frame.
Kept it simple because even though its purple
it's still a pretty photo.
Studio Calico, Recollections gold alphas (that I used
from Holli's stash because we had a scrappy day yesterday)
I neeeed to get some of those.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

So cute~ I wouldn't have tossed then either. Great save1

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Lynn! Great save with the bird. :)

Holli said...

another favorite