Thursday, December 4, 2014

I just love this paper

That being said, this was a drive by page.
 Meaning it laid on my desk as I moved, added and changed things up.
Alot.
And I rolled without a photo.
I really like doing that.
 This time I left enough room for a photo.
The title is chipboard that I painted pink around the edges
for another page it didn't make it on.
So I blobbed white enamel paint all over it.
Shabby Chic'd it up. 
 And those bows.
Don't they make you swoon.
Its a die cut - assembly required.
And layers...........
The informal picture works well which is why
I finally used that chipboard title.
I did scrap this photo before in my kidlets book
years ago, and in hunting down a pic
I found the original
and now I have one for my album.

Are you curious to see the first page??
Me too.
good grief.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I can't roll without a photo, it's just part of my inspiration :) but I'm glad you can. Love the page and the photo~ I even like the first Old version. I do :) A beautiful you!!!!

Holli said...

OMG! I love the comparison.... they are both amazing layouts!