Friday, January 8, 2010

Flashback Friday - 1.8.10 This Train.....

This week's challenge was about transportation so I did a lo of my first train ride. It was a lot of fun. I took the train from NJ to Penn Station, then from there to Syracuse. Thankfully my DIL and SD coordinated their baby showers so I only had to fly up once. So after the NJ shower I made my way to NY. The title is from a refrain in a Springsteen (natureally) bwahaha! song "The Land of Hope and Dreams". Cosmo Cricket rocks, qk swirls. AND my ticket.

journaling: The ride from Penn station was scenic, not too crowded and fun. When I took mhy nose of the book I was reading I captured some shots, And chatted w/some great people. Although lightening strikes and trains don't mi. When the signals go out the trains just crawls and schedules are messed up. Late Late for a very important date. LOL!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Fabulous layout! I love it! :)

JennyLilac said...

I love your composition here - very different and striking!

Lulu said...

Great page! :)