Monday, February 11, 2008

Double Dog Dare Challenge #6


The CHALLENGE - is to make your own background paper *gasp*. I have to admit I so didn't embrace this challenge. AT.All. However, I was so inspired by the launch of Atlantis that when I thought about space travel, my thoughts went back to the first one's that were awed by the stars, Aristotle, Galileo, etc.*gasp* *I* was thinking. scary. So taking a "LIFT" from Leonardo Da Vinci's - you know "the man" one I broke out my Heidi Swapp stamps, and ghost clock, and ck # stamps - I was totally pleased with the results and how it tells my vision. WOW! *deep stuff for lynn.snort* Anyway take it for a test drive - because I'm so pleased to have another tool/technique in my aresenol. hooo-ah!

7 comments:

Dana Marie said...

Fabulous LO, girl! I tagged you on my blog. :)

Monica and the team said...

this is totally awesome ! great pix and great layout !

Colors of Me said...

awesome layout - i love the clocks - and the theme - in fact, i had to go order me some of the clocks - because i thought they were so cool - thanks for enabling lol!

Anonymous said...

love the layout...that picture just rocks!

jan williams said...

what an AWESOME layout!!!!

Nancywithajones said...

This is awesome girl!!

Nancywithajones said...

This is awesome girl!!