Monday, October 16, 2023

Halloween cards


🎃I actually finished the cards for the grands. It started out innocently enough making a card for Ashton and he’s not quite a year. I didn’t want to scare the pants off of him so I found this cute stamp set that I bought on the whim that are LDRS creative stamps and it has cute little dogs so I decided it was cute for him. I thought it was too cutsey for the older ones but changed my mind. . and yes I fussy cut out way more critters than I needed Shockingly my fingers weren’t happy 😆 also, I didn’t make them quite as cookie-cutter as I usually do. Moved the moon around which was fun in changing everthing else up.

ALOT OF FUSSY CUTTING. 
There were 6 dies of the animals so I made 10 of each because
I thought I would need that many for the cards.
Silly me.
However, it was great to have a big selection.
Only count I got right were the bats.
And because the moon was on black paper I used enamel ink.


No comments: