Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Travelogue Album Vol 2 in the books

It picks up when we settle in Oregon for about 6 weeks.
I picked up extra 6x8 page protectors and 
hardly ever use them.
I save a lot of ephemera too and I love to
drop into different churches - so I save 
their bulletins if I can so if
we're in the area again I can pop on in.

I also save the packets from the campgrounds we stay
because it has a map of the grounds and
we can figure out if we want to go back or not.

Made a project life card 
I love it.

And another PL card that I made.

I also decided that my journaling didn't
have to explain a lot of things
especially the self explanatory ones.
OOOO and I bought these 2x2 page protectors oh a whim
and hated them and loved them.
Its fun putting random pix out there OR ones you have
a bunch of but don't need to be big.

Another couple of homemade PL cards.

I do love the 3/4 sized page protectors
and tend to use them a lot.
In fact, I'm running out and I need a HL soon.
Anyway - instead of adding another sized page 
protector and leaving gaps
I cut a 4x6 into 2 3x4 size matching
the middle.
I really like doing that.

Oh and THEN I found these 4x4 pages with 2x2 on them.
I'm kinda having a love hate relationship too
only because what to put there LOL.

Used a tag
 and another homemade PL card.

And then there's the 4x6 - 2 to a page.


And then there's the fold over 3x4 page protectors.
I KNOW!!!

You can really tell a story like that if
you have a lot of pix for it.
Another homemade PL card.

Isn't it fun - had to try and match the backside up
that lays over the front side the wrong way 🤣
And the 2 3x4 and 4x6
always a fav too.

I also embellish the pamphlets because why not.

And some don't need it .

Keeping receipts.

And journaling on the backside.

And the END.

Did some journaling about the battle on the dock
between a blue heron and a bunch of river otters.
It was too funny to watch.





 

3 comments:

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

What a cool way to keep all of the stuff that lets you decide if you want to go back and what was fun that you may want to do again! Great pages, love the colors and the PL pages turned out awesome! Great job~ Kimberly

nfaband said...

Another very cool travel journal, I especially love all the handmade PL cards, filled with all sorts of cool ephemera. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want to be a crafter like you someday. Thanks for sharing friend.

Valerie! said...

Oh my gosh I am in love with your travel journal!! It’s amazing!! I love all the artistic touches and your project life cards are awesome!!