Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Using a lot of rubons on a chipboard album.

I really love creating my own album covers, and
each time I do it, I think that I won't be able to think of anything.
Well I did have to ponder for a bit and its the
reason I do the inside first - figuring it wouldn't be
to glaring if a cover up is required.
Experience. 🤣
I didn't use as much paint on the inside as I do the outside and
the colors are happier.
I used stencils, stamps and masks.
I did screw up on the moon page because I used
ink that was staz-on like so when
I modge podged it sort of smeared and I had redo it.
The cover was a lot of overthinking on my part.
Once I painted it took a couple days of ignoring it
because rifling through my stash wasn't
cutting it.
So. On a night as I was rifling I did a better job
where all my things I look for on every page is stashed there.
And lo and behold RUB ONS jumped
right in my hand.
The big numbers are Creative studio - they sell at the Dollar stores
and let me tell you they rubbed on like a pro
and 2 packages of Tim Holtz.

Well, it was really fun and I used the all the big numbers
rubons and one package of TH.
Then of course white splatters that I got carried away
mostly because I'm blaming it on bad lighting.
🤣

 

No comments: