Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Catching up with fun new pages in my Traveler's Notebook

 Only a few pages remaining this TN - woohoo!
It went really fast and it's is relatively FLAT!
I'm really enjoying the challenge of slim to none dimension.
So this cutie pie is our great nephew Mateo
who was a long time coming.
Happy, sweet, inquisitive and friendly babe.
Loved his Uncle Tom right out of the gate. 
Need to fix my bottom sentence.
How can one forget a word when writing. 😐
I am so diggin' the MS alpha punch but those little
devils can be found hiding everywhere.
They work perfectly in this album.
I also used a lot of die cuts on this page. 
I must say those small-medium size embellishment 
triangle immediately went to a quad.
Sigh.
And it just kept getting bigger because more
colors were required (in my mind)
to "balance" things out.
 And here we have the parents.
I actually look pretty okay in this photo.
Usually my hair is a hot mess and I look chubby.
I did leave a lot of space there and hopefully
more journaling. I wasn't very windy when I wrote this
and also had issues with words.
Sigh.
Anyone else play charades in their head when hunting
down a word that just brings it all together?
 And I found a REAL scrapbook shop.
Swoon.
It was jam packed with goodies. I think it 
took me 5-6 spins around before I actually saw 
everything and then I missed a bunch.
 I have a wide variety so this oughta be fun
working it all in. LOL.
I need to locate my other blank TN OR maybe
DIY one. I do like the rings because I can add stuff
in like the national park pamphlets.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Looking good~you do such a great job on these!!!

Holli said...

oooooooooooo im digging this tn! you are rocking it and what a nice haul