Thursday, March 26, 2009

Memorabilia







Thanks to participating in Flashback Fridays at 2 peas I've created 2 lo's that are about me. Who knew? LOL! I get caught up in the present w/kids, grandkids and I really don't like to do lo's about me, but these were easy. I happened upon the tickets while going through my box of pictures, because I couldn't access the shared drive to get the photos rolling around in my head for a different project. Low and behold, TREASURE woo hooo! in the form of 30+ old tickets. Rescued from a magnetic album - woo hoo!!! Major save there. Anyway the tickets brought forth really good memories and now my kidlets can SEE who, when and how their favorite mom was when she was about their age. bwahahahaha! Yeah. Mom's were young once. What a concept.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Awesome work! Especially love that second page!

Kate said...

Love 30 year old memorabilia!

*Paula* said...

That's so cool! Your layouts look great! I must check out that challenge.

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layouts! Great job incorportating some memorabilia, that's the good stuff!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, I so need to use some of my older photos! I always love the look of them and I absolutely love that long, skinny layout! What a great shape!