Thursday, January 1, 2009

Using Ali Edward's guilt free .....

when it comes to pitching your Christmas Cards in the trash by utilizing oddly enough a 1 1/4 square punch, bazzill cardstock, a sharpie pen AND a total first for Lynn, a stick w/numbers on it. Smirk. And you thought me incapable. Well to be HONEST it took me awhile and a lot of erasing to get it the way I wanted it. Bwahahaha! But I succeeded. I ALSO figured out that I am TOTALLY, UNBELIEVABLY depth perception challenged. Really. Because when I guessed, crooked mayhem reigned. Even the poinsettia and Noel were from cards, AND the Noel already had pop dots on it. How cool is that. I also listed the names of the senders on the back, which I didn't do last year because I didn't think of it.
Hope everyone has had a relaxed New Year's Day. Tomorrow its back to the ole grind. Oh, and maybe the mojo has returned. *Grinning happily now*

2 comments:

{Brooke} said...

Loved this last year and still do. Cool that your embellies were even off cards. My mojo must still be with yours....will you send it back here to me please, LOL!!

Monica and the team said...

this is fabulous! what a great idea !