Monday, March 24, 2008

OMG! This lo of my wonderful Gram


is in the Basic Grey gallery and I couldn't be more EXITED. My second one w/in the week. The creative juices are just flowing and the yummy basic grey - can't ever go wrong with that! This is her about age 18 maybe. This is also a DOUBLE DOG DARE #12 - make your own embellishments. Which for me, I used quickutz and punch to cut out the red flowers and then used gel a tin flourish to stamp over top. I love the result! The rest just flowed together. She was a beautiful sweet lady - inside and out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this page, Lynn! I can see why BG picked it for their gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! congrats on getting it selected for the bg gallery!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...