Saturday, April 17, 2021

Another challenge in da bag!!! with my pal Brooke


I have to admit that I am really really REALLY enjoying
these challenges - totally out of my comfort zone.
Both ways for sure.

BROOKE'S CHALLENGE TO ME:
this sketch
stamp title
ribbon
3 pp
glitter

I really love the sketch and again, took it right down the middle.
There are 3 PP in there Tim Holtz papers and for
my critter a TH die. 
A bunny.
I must've bought at least 5 bunnies this year.
 As for the glitter well I decided to keep it really low key.
😂
I had to use an animal and this was just too much fun.
And it was a new never used die.
Quirky.
The photo is a drive by of a ghost town on I-10.
Love how it turned out and I'm okay
with someone in the future wondering why there's 
a rabbit with a glitter carrot.

MY CHALLENGE TO BROOKE:
This sketch (which I LOVE)
journaling strips
frames
5 pp
nuvo shimmer powder


AND IN HER OWN WORDS:
Authentique "Summer" papers. Nuvo powders through stencil in blue blitz and solar flare. MM, 7 Gypsies Authentique and TH stickers. Sizzix, and other various dies.

Framed the journaling strips AND used the frame from cutting out the tags on the corner of the pic 😁


I ADORE her page. 
I ADORE my page.
These pages are so different yet ours.

Got another one lined up.
Stay tuned.

 

1 comment:

Holli said...

you girls are killing the sketches love them both