Monday, March 9, 2020

Traveler's Notebook - Last pages of the book

I love how these pages turned out. I had the bag in there first
with the Tim Holtz card tucked in AND premade the front of the envelope
soooooo..............
I need to figure something out.
I love this sticker of the USA that my pal Holli gifted me 
and it was perfect because it's big and needs its own page.
I couldn't figure out the journaling but again
TH to the rescue and they say it way better than me.
 Love that camera.
 Mostly because I wanted to use my new printer
I did this "collage" of fruit and veggies from the u-pick.
 I wanted the name of the grove on the that bowl
not thinking that it may not be the best surface for that.
But I like it anyway.

In the making of the page on the left - I pulled one of the watercolor
pages I did in my "watercolor album". It totally fit well
with the last page of this notebook. 
 This is the last 2 pages of the book - because (see below) it
it is quite fat and cumbersome.
So mostly these sticker words say it all and I got to use
my new stamps from HL "bucket list" and Kellianne stickers.

Love how it turned out and I have the other TN I premade
and decided I wanted to use this one first.



2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

super super cool! Love the books you are creating!!!

Holli said...

Omg! Super cute absolutely love it... great job my friend