Friday, August 25, 2017

Scrappy time!!!

Woohoo!!! Finally....
We are settled in NJ and hanging with 
friends and family.
So here's my set up from a different direction.
It's kinda tight but even at home with a drawing desk 
I end up with space this size anyway LOL.
 I converted some pix to B&W because I thought they'd look cooler.
Love the pix of me and Amelia. It was also when I decided
I seriously needed a new 'do.
Trying for a photo where Connor was "catching" the water.
Didn't quite line it up right. My bad.

 Little miss spent the night in the RV with us
and it was fun!
We got to stay up late and watch TV and everything.
 Converted the selfie of Connor and me to B&W
mostly because it really looked better that way.
 Our trip to Booth Bay and Hendricks Head lighthouse.
I used station in the title because I ran out of alphas LOL.
 This is the second time we were able to dine at Ken's so
I kept the menu and thought it would make a great background.
As explained before, we were too hungry to worry about
"before" photos. Bwahahaha.
 The Shakers were really interesting and I loved the
photo on their tickets and decided that it should be 
center stage as a title.
They are an interesting bunch, however, they
are on the verge of extinction due to practicing celibacy.
Pink Fresh with some Studio Calico, Tim Holtz 
and diecuts and stamps thrown in.

4 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

What an adventure you are on and how great to get to scrapbook it as you go. Your memories are so much fresher. Great pages.

Connie Mercer said...

Very cool you getting tons done- we are still traveling:) home soon

Holli said...

Love B&W photos the LO'S are great

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are awesome, Lynn! Love how you included a menu!