Thursday, August 23, 2007

Two in a row............could be the start



Photo by Shane.

of a streak. LOL!!! This is my semi-new ride. And it fits perfectly - my feet can actually touch the ground. Go figure. DH and I both have one. We've had a lot of fun peddling, in my case fat bottom(s), all over town. Doncha just love the Queen-Fat Bottom Girls-it's a classic. Gotta love a man (and I use the term loosely here (pc cops get over it)) that love a fat bottomed girl. ROFL! Its more fun when there's a destination in mind. We've ridden to Applebee's for dinner 3.7 miles one way - and get this! I don't sound like an obscene phone call at the end of it. Gotta love that. DS has new ride as well. Yes he's a boy and YES its pink - because chicks dig my ride mom. Okay. I can feel a collective mother's sigh here. He'll ride w/us but OMG! he's such a GNAT. Truly. He jumps, twirls and generally makes a pest of himself, which is his job and he does it well. He showed me how to pop a wheelie but when I lean back and look tough my tires never leave the ground. I know that surprises you.

No comments: