Saturday, March 16, 2024

Easter cards for the grands

It appears that over the years I have used up most
of my Easter stuff for cards.
Since I have limited space I try real hard to 
use what I have differently.
Below is actually a stamp set for a birthday card
yet there's a bunny in the basket.
So for the older kidlets - I used some QK dies,
fussy cut the stamps
and made backgrounds from distressed inks.
And the inside - A cover up was necessary since I
somehow got ink all over the green part.
So white dots from those little black daubers
and the bunny ears from TH.
I had leftover clouds sooo.....

Then the little guy needed a card his age and
fortunately for me I had leftover Easter
papers from last year.
Had some fussy cutting going on.
Violet designs (papers)

And I made the inside sort of the same w/o the background
fiasco - Love those painted dots.

Some more fussy cutting and some bunny ears.
Who doesn't love bunny ears.


 

No comments: