Thursday, August 27, 2020

Mixed Media - Can one have too much glitter

Why no, no one who thinks that can be a friend.
Who needs that negativity.
Well this pre done page had Nuvo sparkly dots
and rubbed it all over in the background.
I couldn't leave the sun and clouds unscathed.
Arthur is a Tim Holtz production die that has such personality
it blows one's mind. 
It's a lot of fun to put all 16 pieces together.
Mind boggling actually.
Some are soooo tiny - they're gonna be lost forever.
Sigh.
I have enough trouble to keep track of big dies.
Heavy sigh.
Anyway, There are some boo-boos going on there but
for a first time putting this bad boy together
it turned out not so bad.
As noted, the dies are numbered and HAVE colors on them.
Well, there are 6 major body dies that are purple 
that I'm sure run the shades.
I didn't have that many purple shades.
Only pink.
Arthur looks quite manly in pink, gotta say.
Of course I had pieces left over because that's mostly how I roll.
Actually the branch was the easiest part to put together.

I HAD TO DO THIS TONGUE IN CHEEK PAGE.
My attitude putting the pieces together
just SCREAMED it LOL.

QK holiday alphas, tim holtz, unknown pack of alphas and numbers.
Love that booklet.

1 comment:

Holli said...

i love arthur hes one of my favorite dies