Saturday, August 28, 2010

Flashback Friday 8.27 "Jump on in......."

Yeah!!! I got it done. The challenge was to use a non posed photo of you playing with cousins. And wa-la. Found one. I have no idea where we were. Sadly. However, me and Billy (I'm the one standing on the dock, Billy sitting on the left) hanging out with Gail, Tommy and Glenn. I didn't do much journaling on this one because I covered it in a layout that was more posed.

Love love love Cosmo Cricket. Yes again. What can I say. And 6x12. Love that size as you can tell, if its not a die cut shape its been this size. Sigh. Whatever. Tis done.

OOO OOOO and I'm the challenger for next week's so if you want to play along its: Find a photo with writing on the back and use both in a layout. Remember "back in the day" when you wrote on the back of your school photo and gave it to family/friends? It could be that type of thing. Just saying..................................Link me up when your done!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Love the size and design of this layout!
And wow, a non-posed photo with cousins.... I don't think I have any!