Thursday, April 2, 2009

cold red nose

Isn't he just too stinkin' cute??? My lil Conman. I get to see him on the webcam which rocks, he'll know my voice and he types insane messages LOL. Just like Grammy. And Jill Tetreault takes awesome pix of my boy. Well. Jillybean soup just CALLED his name. Yeah Yeah I know it looks similar to the one below. Well doh! I had left over paper. But check out the colors. Way cool. And a flower on a boy lo. He'll be stronger for it. lmao....He just so looks like Nick, and I'd prove it if I could get to our shared drive, but alas, technology stinks in this case, and let me tell you, When I EVER get to that drive I'm transfering EVERYTHING, because I'm so going crazy of not having the photos I want WHEN I want. It's a scrapper thing. bwahahahaha!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Love it! He's a cutie!

vtpuggirl said...

Love what you did with JBsoup! Adorable layout, love that size too!

Anonymous said...

Lynn!!! He is just adorable and getting soooo big! I love this layout!!!