Saturday, February 28, 2009

Looking Good


The photo shoot my son's fam had w/Jill Tetreault http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=406099641 just rocked and here's one more example of her work. I had a little issue w/where the half circle and circles are because well, I couldn't decide what to do and after I did it. WELL, I just didn't like the results so therefore, some creative engineering was required. Pink Paisley rocks the day w/the background, appell ala nature - love their line too and Imaginesce and Prima. YUM. Can't be w/o quickutz tab, ranger ink, lil davis file folder and around the block brad. Michael's ribbon just brings it all together. Got ALOT more to go. LOL!

1 comment:

Blessed Ladybug said...

I love this page.. is it sitting on a stand... what a great job color work so well together.. thanks for sharing...