Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Tag booklet complete - the backside

I finished this baby fast.
You can see the start and additions of the booklete here and here.
I was making the tags and the majority are mixed media
and therefore, a lot of bleeding going on the backside.
Therefore, a solution was required more or less.
I was still out on the fence because mixed media is supposed
to messy, however.
There's messy cool and messy messy.
So my pals Holli and Brooke convinced me that maybe the
backside needed some cover.
(as if a normal scrapper couldn't figure that one out)
LOL.
I could've covered with mixed media and/or plain ole
pattern paper.
Where's the fun in that. 
So....I decided that embellishing would be 
great fun and it was.

Not necessarily in any particular order because blogger
is a pain in the ass about that.
Heaven forbid they actually upload in the order
I went to great pains to do.
But I digress.....It turned out to be a lot of fun
and I did all the pages in one night
and doesn't that prove the fun.

Using a bit of this and that from PebblesWoodland Forest.
That paper bad is soooo cool and I felt it
complimented the mixed media I was using on
the tags.



Got to use a lot of stash.

I think the deer is Bo Bunny but I can't swear to it.
I have a bad habit of tossing packages and
tossing everything into one tub.
Sadly, my head is like I can remember it and
my memory is like - yeah no.

It was a great play and I got brave and started
splatting some mists and nuvo around.
I love that lady - it's TH - a stamp and die.

OOOOO and I love those fauna and flowers
and decided that the bold colors
would be rather pretty.
I love that sentiment.


Love the Christmas cheer and I think I 
need to add a few splats as I look
at this photo.

I got to use some washi tape.
I have issues with using it - it just doesn't look right
when I plop it down.
This actually worked out.

Love my tag booklet and I'll be making a few more.
For some reason I flung out a lot of creativity
that I would normally stifle on other projects
because I have a set thing in my head
that screams you can't do that.
Well I did it.
And I'm gonna do it again.

Happy New Year!




 

1 comment:

Holli said...

i absolutely love this..... you my friend knocked it out of the park