Friday, December 4, 2020

Traveler's notebook - The first pages....

A few new pages going in to my new TN that is getting
a tad bigger in size each time I make one.
You can see the covers here.

I love that the "pages" are different sizes which meets specific
needs as in the Vote page.
I shall add some journaling when everything settles.
Also using a 'smaller" page I added some of my favorite animal
pictures from Gigi's farm - That was so much fun.
Crazy factoid: I  heard "drumming" and that how cool that 
she has "music" piped in the for the animals.
It's actually the emus - they thrum in their chests and when
they're all doing it just reverberates through the trees. 
Very cool.
I put in "insert" pages- when I checking out pre-made TN's
they all seem to have a "title" page - for lack of 
better explanation - and if kept to a mild roar in kind of
protects the photos on the other side.
Of course, I change up sides LOL.

Keeps things interesting.
I also love changing page colors and adding
pattern paper as well as PL cards.
I have also gotten into my die cuts even more.
It appears I'm not that good at purchasing pre-made embellishments
because I can't figure out "my style."
Sigh.
It's been an ongoing battle except when I had kits.
I just don't seem to have the "right" thing, however, I do love
the challenge of figuring it out and making it happen.
 

1 comment:

Holli said...

you are killing it! these pages rock i love the page with all the papers you put on it looks great!