Monday, December 7, 2020

A Tag booklet in the making....

I love making tags-especially with the TH
oxides and dyes.
The colors are yummy, therefore,
I shall have a very cool tag booklet.

Oh the bling, my friend Holli made that tassel because
she has the shears to do it.
I'm thinking I need a pair.
A tassel from M's and a TH gear is there somewhere.
I made the cover with some really thin chipboard I got
from HL (I wish it was thicker) however,
I am using watercolor papers for the covers and it's
quite thick so I adhered the watercolors to the chipboard
and it appears to be quite sturdy.
I have an assortment of stamps to add more
texture and fun.
I used grey because I wanted a "shadow" effect
but I'm thinking maybe the black next time.
I made blackeyed Susie a real long time ago (I think when the "seed" packet
thing was going on) and it's been in the
"please use me" side of the embellie bin forEVER and
decided it'll work pretty good in this booklet.
I will jazz it up a bit more at some point because one
can't have empty space.

This is an envelope which surprising opens at the bottom.
So I just stamped up the front and tucked
the flap in the bottom until I figure
out how to not have anything fall out besides
sealing it which defeats the whole read me purpose.

And some grands to put on tags.
Sometimes the picture just needs to be on a
funky cool tag instead of a page.

So this is fun as a pre-made tag that I can either leave as is
or wait for that perfect "something."

Granddaughter with her pal...
Those long legs - another fun tag that works perfectly together.
I need to find out how that was photoshopped
I love that photo.
That brown cardboard tag has been around for
an extremely long time and it's a cool addition for something.
This is the back and of course there are inside covers....
This is the inside cover of the front cover and of course
it wasn't till I put it all together that I realized
I had done it upside down.
Therfore, I covered everything up (mostly) 
stamped this big, really cool mermaid on it and added
that sentiment which I think is a great question.

Outside back cover which was really supposed the inside back cover.
Evidently, I flipped it over and the holes didn't match so.....
It's the back cover. 

I'll be adding more tags as I go.
I love working in different sizes and mediums and
I can't go too big, but I am pushing it.
LOL!
If I do it a little at a time will anyone notice?



 

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

This is great!! I see more stamping in your future :)

Holli said...

what a super cute idea a tag book that would make great gifts too