Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Traveler's Notebook - Some new pages and Gertrude

As you can see I'm rocking the TH animal die cuts.
Meet Gertrude, you all know Theodore and Arthur.
I'm missing a lot of pieces on this one. 
I'll take it on one day and figure it out - but she would've
looked adorable with a Santa hat.
So this is a page of Holli and I rocking the s/b table
at her place - which is soooo much fun to "shop."
Anyway we try to get together as much as possible while I'm in town. 

Actually, we are bad at getting the photo in because we're too busy creating. The title is from a cutup Studio Calico project life card and some of them were cut a little too close but i worked. I drew those straight lines with a T-square. I know right.
This one was fun and using TH oxides and dies with bright colors was
made to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary.
However, did I think to take a picture on our anniversary when we
went out to dinner. Why no, no I didn't.
Therefore this was the next day.

 

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

great pages!!!

Holli said...

i made theTN woohoo i love it when we get together , so much fun... pages look great too