Sunday, December 27, 2020

Can one use too much stickles and nuvo dots


Yes
Maybe???
NOOOOOO!

It started out innocently enough but the above page
looked a bit too plain, and we can't have that so
- it needed that
something-something.
Well I have an assortment of stickles and nuvo dots.
And it just sort of happened and
quickly went out of control.
I would stop and look and then..........
it just needed more.
Therefore, if it needs more - do more.
LOL.
It was fun to do.
I do love the colors of the punched flowers and leaves
and I even handwhacked up the red and
yellow flowers (I know)!!!
I do love the layering its fun and love
the buttons. In hindsight,
looking at the colors I probably should've
re-thought that combo....nah!
I have a "regular" travelers notebook
that I'm using to do goofy,
different,
out of control pages 
because why not.
A place to explore different, anything goes even
if anything doesn't go.
This one pretty much doesn't go but I really like
it because it was fun to do.
Yes, I did use this photo before and it was perfect 
to use and play around on this page.

Remember NO RULES in scrapbooking.
If there are I believe I broke them all. 
LOL.

 

No comments: