Friday, December 4, 2020

Rectangles are your friend when artistically challenged

 Cards are fun to make, however, it's becoming tricky each year to come
up with something new using the same ole stash.
The turkey stamped has been used before and
because it's small it needs to be "showcased" or it'll get lost on
the card.
 
 WA-LA----the pilgrim hat.
It turned out cute (I make 10 of them) and how about

                                      that buckle!!!! It was saved from a destashing I had completed
in getting rid of some 2x2 QK dies that I have
been carrying around and not using.
Well....guess what's back in the stash LOL!!
The inside sentiment cleverly says
"Happy Thanksgiving!"
 
My pal, Holli,  picked up a sidekick for me which is perfect for the
2x2 QK dies....
(it does make me wish I kept the QK squeeze).
Ah hindsight.
In case you're wondering, we live full time in a 38' RV and 
space is a premium so.......
and we like to keep things simple.
Snort.

 

1 comment:

Holli said...

i love love love these and the turkey fits perfect!