Tuesday, December 15, 2020

So here's Theodore because I did so well with Arthur 🙄👀🥰

Love these dies but the layers make me totally nuts.
My first experience was with Arthur (click link) and 
it was annoying because I'm not real good at looking
at puzzles so it takes me awhile.
(Don't let me discourage you - but it's how I roll)
My amazing friend Holli gifted me both actually and even
though it makes me totally nuts I couldn't wait to use it. 
Because there are different colors for different parts I decided
to make TWO.
Because why not.
Well....I put them both together and managed to leave
out the same piece for both of them.
It goes on the snout - more or less.
It also looks like it was glued by a 3 year old.
Sheesh!

Ole Theo actually turned out really cute so now I just need to hone my gluing and layering skills.

Mounted on a piece of TH paper and I got to use
my dragon fly punch on a neon green card.

I hope this encouraging.
And the dog tag too was just fun and I love that mutt.


1 comment:

Holli said...

love theo and the doggy tag (swoon)