Saturday, January 9, 2021

Travelers notebook Christmas pages

Of course I had to put in the photos of the Star of Bethlehem.
The top one is mine, but I wanted something
a bit more self-explanatory so
internet to the rescue.
Wasn't that an amazing phenomenom!
We didn't get many Christmas cards (and that's okay)
but the ones we did get fit perfectly in the book.
It's also cool to get photos with the cards so
I added it to the inside of the card
with just a tad of embellies.
And the grands always have an amazingly lovely card.
Always a wonderful addition to my book.
I was also debating on adding something to the back
but I left it blank. I can always spiff it up.
And grandson Owen who is a total origami officienado
made those and aren't they amazing.
Naturally they needed to be highlighted
along with mom's note.
I got a gift in this sweet bag and saved it.
And then I fussy cut the deer and tree out of course.
And added to the page on the left.
As I didn't have a lot of photos I had to add
a filler page naturally. I already have one side that's blank.
That tree and deer on the other side is cool and works
well with the photos since they're a tad on blurry side.
Not my fault this time.
Just sayin....
On the right side is the backside for the journaling to the "deer" page
and I tried to recreate the "snow" using
a really really juicey ink pad rolled out
in more of a Snowstorm.
I always try to save the restaurant utensil bags
because they're so cool and work well in my books.
It's a great place for journaling. 
Especially when I'm particularly windy.
And there's the backside.
Using some leftover mixed media papers I did
with some dylusions paints.
Of course I couldn't leave the backside blank and bland
however, IT'S GOING THE WRONG WAY
and driving me NUTS.
I don't have another one or I would because
there's no way to unglue them babies - undu isn't
especially helpful with tacky glue...sooooo
it's gonna make me crazy. 
Maybe I'll relocate the Culvers page and I won't
be sooooo crazy.


1 comment:

Holli said...

very cool christmas addition to the book and the origami is amazing love it!