Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tags for my Tag booklet....

I love creating these tags and this booklet.
It's almost full.
Shocking I know!
It appears that it's mostly the grandkids and
they always take a great photo.
I love using the oxides to make the tags colorful
and different.
I have also loved using my die cuts. Since my pal
Holli picked up a sidekick for me and I find
I use my small dies a lot more than I used to.

And I can do layers.
I love layers.
I adore layers.
And who doesn't.

The santa appears to have run-a-muck with the beard thing
but I'm gonna let it go because well why not.
It's let's shall we say - funky and
works with the background.

I love the stamp for the coffee and my
darling sweet hubby LOVES his coffee - he roasts
our coffee and yes he does decaf for me.
That's true love.
We do have coffee twice a day (Tom more than one cup)
I sticked to 2 cups a day because it's not like
decaf revs me up - but I like the "having coffee."

Love this photo and it goes so well with backgrounds.
Remember that mesh stuff??? I have a few
colors left and I forget what it's called but it's cool or
it was back in the day.
I actually found that "dream" in my stash and have
no clue where it came from.
And the gear as a tag enforcer.
Love it.



 

No comments: