Sunday, December 6, 2020

Travelers Notebook as in the "pre-made" booklets.

I found a traveler's notebook - with faux leather cover 
and blank inserts and since I had nothing going on at the moment 
I decided to play around and decorate the covers. 

Front and Back - mostly the same. 
Using a stencil and stamps
 I also wanted the challenge of using this more or less 
as a diary and to not use dimension 

- or just a tiny bit.

  LOL! 
As if, however, I'm gonna roll with that - 
so the first page I decided to make a "filler" page to get things rolling, 
using a roller stamp 
I hadn't used it like forever, and that library card..... 

Swoon. 

Remember when they were really popular? I was all over them.

Except for the buttons, there is noooooo dimension going on.
However, there are still a bunch of pages that are
waiting to be made. 
I want to try and do better on the journaling instead of the
fluffy stuff I add now. 
I used to have a bit of "color" in my journaling and somehow
I got away from it soooo...maybe if I practice
where no one is looking......

 

1 comment:

Holli said...

looking forward to this book i love watching you make them you have such great techniques with them