Friday, October 30, 2020

Traveler's Notebook - Is completed

I did dither about on the ending because it
was getting quite thick 
BUT
as I got to thinking - we are headed back
and our next stop is in the panhandle of Florida
to turn in our votes and
we'll be there 5 days so that can be the 
start of our 'winter' in Florida part
of our adventure so...
 
This is our ride to eventually get to Florida
and this autumny goodness had to be included
mostly because I actually bought Autumn
things at the 'scrapbook' shop in a fabric shop in
Bar Harbor Maine.

On the back are more Autumn scenes mostly because
I set them aside and forgot that I wanted them
set apart. OOOPS.
I didn't have many photos for SC really because we didn't.
So that page for the one thing we actually 
went to sightsee.
And yes I broke the don't have photos on both 
sides rule - so we all know about rules. 
LOL.
Of course it was a lighthouse and that tree
is the last bleached tree that covered the beach.

I did decided I wanted more journaling that actually
kinda covers both of those pages and
had this ready made envelope and tag so.....
I pretty much chatted about our SC stay and lack of
sightseeing- mostly weather, but we decided to just relax
and smell the roses.

This camp has a lovely 1 mile walk in the woods
with water sources and critters.
I have loved each and every walk I did each day.
I did try to do at least 2 miles and more
but.......
 
And that was going to be the wrap up page for the notebook
but I forgot about the BEE.
This little bee was being quite friendly, landing on me
and curiously lingered for a bit...
UNTIL
the bee discovered my kindle.
No kidding.
He scarfed up all those little white particles which
could be crumbs and did a mighty fine job.
It was totally clean when he was done.
Haven't seen him since.

 
 


2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love all the added extras. You did a great job! On to the next one~

Holli said...

oh how i love the fall leaves beautiful colors and love how you did the fun extra do dads