Thursday, July 30, 2020

Back covers of the new 7x10 album

I used the same colors as I used on the front and it 
really worked well as it looks pretty similar to the cover which is pretty
cool since all the blowing makes it random.
Here's the link 

Since I'm in a campground in a small town
with NOOOOO craft stores in sight
I used my aspirator or baby snot remover.
Again, it does get the job done, however, watching the vids
the actual tool I'm thinking it would work awhole lot better.
Go figure actually using the right tool.
LOL.

The alcohol inks are raspberry, pebble, clover, butterscotch 💓
wild plum and stream.
On the inside cover I used the oxides and not the sprays
and those really cool Inkadinkadoo stamps.
Added a couple of TH phrases and a stamped "frame"
that went sort of out of control.
It wasn't big enough to go around the entire saying
so I had to do it in increments.
Chaos results. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to fill the guts with papers or just
wait and make the paper decision as I go.
I kinda like that - however, even if I fill it - I can and do 
change and rearrange the papers sooooo....
if I neeeeeed something to do - I could whack some papers.

The colors are salty ocean, pine needles, festive berries and dusty concord.

No comments: