Monday, July 27, 2020

The last few pages of my Traveler's Notebook "small moments"

I love how this notebook turned out. 
I still add a bunch of dimension so the album is thick
and I don't seem to be able to quit LOL.
I kept a couple of some of the paperwork one receives
when you enter a campground.
This one was hysterical because of their "RULES."
They were just funny. i.e., if you don't pick up after your
animal and someone squeals you owe $20 and the one
who squeals gets the $20 😂
 The next camp were were in had a lovely story
that they tell in their paperwork and I just had to keep it.
And then there was Rocky Mountain where all the fun
into Yellowstone began.
 Sadly, there was a fire that lasted the entire time we were
there for the most part - it was smouldering toward the end.
It was a sad, very sad for all involved.
 And then are adventures in Yellowstone....
 Everyday....I had this sticker and patch from the last couple
times we went to Yellowstone that I forgot
I had after I made the pages (ain't that the way).
Anyway, it really didn't work on any of these pages so I slapped
the sticker on the patch and punched a hole.
 I like it and then some of my favorite photos.
 I had a few more - and I added this envelope.
 I love envelopes where I tucked a tag with a photo
along with a moose embellishment we didn't see.
 Of course journaling - but did I want until everything dried.
Um...nope. 
So my writing looks like a kindergartener did it.
Sigh.
I determined that this TN has gotten bulky and rather unweildy 
so time to retire. I think it's my 3rd this trip.
Working on the 4th....

No comments: